Effective Date: January 1, 2015
- Your browser type, language, plug-ins, Internet domain and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with you online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- The site you visited before visiting a Macfadden Pet Business, LLC website and the site you visited after visiting a Macfadden Pet Business, LLC website;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below);
- Information about your interactions with our video content, such as the type of content viewed on our Services;
- Information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message; the date and time of these interactions and the device you use to read emails; and standard server log information.
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting one of our Services. For example, if you register for a Macfadden Pet Business, LLC Service, we may save your username and password, so you do not have to re-enter them each time you visit.
- To help control the display of advertisements and customize the content and advertisements you see while using our Services and sometimes while visiting other websites online.
- To help us measure and analyze visitor traffic and usage patterns and to improve the quality and effectiveness of our content, features, advertisements, and other communications.
- Name, postal address, email address and telephone number;
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
- Your interests and purchase behavior;
- Publicly-visible data, such as your posts and submissions to blogs, video-sharing services, and other interactive forums; and
- Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
- Analyze, operate and improve our Services, and fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters;
- Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards;
- Provide you with special offers and promotions from companies within our corporate family, and select third parties in accordance with applicable law;
- Customize the content you see when you use our Services;
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, including advertising that you see on our Services and on third-party websites;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce our Visitor Agreement;
- Conduct market analysis, traffic flow analysis and related reporting; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent